- Part of the property was first staked in 1925 and 1926 and was subsequently optioned to Dome Mines who prospected the ground. The option was abandoned and the property eventually allowed to lapse.
- In 1937 and 1938, 14 claims were staked by W. C. and J. E. Durham and in 1945 Durham Red Lake Mines Limited was incorporated to develop the property.
- In the three years following the property was mapped and 15,099 feet of diamond drilling was completed to investigate four mineralized zones.
- Interesting gold values were obtained but could not be extended to anything of mine making possibilities. The fourteen Durham claims form the eastern part of what is now Parvus Mines Limited; the ten claims form ing the western part of the Parvus group were staked by Dickenson Mines Limited in 1960.
- In 1968 an additional l three claims were staked adjoining the ten claims to the i west. During 1960 the property was again mapped and the old core re-logged.
- Sufficient diamond drilling was done on claim KRL 44999 to satisfy assessment requirements with the claim survey to take the ten westerly claims to lease.
- Work suspended early winter
- Known as the Jamie Frontier property