Orlac/Red Lake Mine
- .The Property was first staked by the Sanshaw Mines Syndicate, which later became Sanshaw Mines Ltd.
- In 1937 Sanshaw drilled 1178 metres, with a 9.1 metre shaft sunk on Whitehorse Island.
- From 1939 to 1941, MacKenzie Red Lake Gold Mines drilled 17 holes for 353.6 metres.
- During World War II work on the Property was suspended until 1946-47 when Orlac Red Lake Mines Ltd ("Orlac") deepened the shaft to 139 metres and established levels at 68 and 106 metres (termed the Orlac deposit). During this period, Orlac drilled 701 metres of underground development, 15 surface holes that totaled 1,655 metres, and 523 metres in 54 underground drill holes.
- 1952; no work done in red lake
- Located on the northeast of Whitehorse Island on the property just outside of Howey Bay
- The workers at McKenzie Red Lake Mines began drilling in 1939.
- The area saw activity in 1987 which included exploration on behalf of Noramco Mining Corp.
- In 2003, Wolf Den Resources Incorporated and Lateegra Resources Corporation entered into a joint venture in order to evaluate the potential of Whitehorse Island
- The project is ongoing